Personal Injury Assessment (Orthopaedic)One of the UK's most respected orthopaedic surgeons, John Mackinnon meets clients at their choice of four UK clinics, carrying out an in-depth orthopaedic assessment.
One of the UK’s most respected orthopaedic surgeons, John Mackinnon meets clients at their choice of four UK clinics – Bristol, Cheltenham, Southampton and Wolverhampton – to carry out an in-depth orthopaedic assessment. Appointments with Mr Mackinnon typically take place 4-6 weeks after a client’s initial instruction to HKA, and his orthopaedic report will be based on a detailed clinical examination, with reference to medical history and radiographic evidence. When appropriate, the orthopaedic assessment may also be accompanied by a psychological assessment.
The HKA Process
Introducing our streamlined four-step approach to medico legal services
1. You instruct HKA
2. We arrange expert witness appointment
3. Expert witness produces psychological/orthopaedic report
4. We send you the psychological/orthopaedic report
The HKA Charter
Serving you, serving justice
HKA understands the time pressures and personal concerns involved in the medico legal process. Our highly trained in-house staff, independent expert psychologists and orthopaedic surgeons are dedicated to streamlined service and high-quality psychological and orthopaedic assessments, helping solicitors, agencies and individuals towards the right result.
The HKA Quality Guarantee
- A dynamic in-house staff of 24, dedicated to personal service
- Medico legal instructions processed in-house within 24 hours
- Clinical psychologist and orthopaedic appointments confirmed within five days
- Clients typically seen by expert witness within 4-6 weeks of instruction
- Select an independent expert witness from our register of 50 experts
- Experts assessments performed at 151 UK clinics in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Every clinical psychologist held to the highest HCPC/BPS standards
- Our orthopaedic surgeon held to the highest GMC standards
- Orthopaedic and psychological reports delivered two weeks after appointment
Latest from our article library
Category: Work Stress
Working as a lawyer has many demands and pressures. Lawyers use their minds, finding innovative solutions to legal problems in...Read more
Category: Positive Culture
Modern Law clearly believes in articles which help Law Firms to understand and develop a positive and engaging culture –...Read more
With news of the latest fraudulent claims in the holiday industry, the importance of all parties in the claims industry...Read more
Hugh talks about 'The Pursuit of Resilience in Challenging Times'. Professor Bruce Leckart, Professor Emeritus San Diego Stoke University and...Read more